Information pursuant to art. 13 of the 679/2016 european regulation and the current regulations regarding data protection
pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR) and of the other regulations currently in force, and in relation to the personal data of which the company Haqihana Srl will come into possession in the browsing of its website or by filling in the form on the website, we inform you that your data will be processed according to the principles of loyalty, fairness and transparency, based on what is indicated below.
The data controller is Haqihana Srl, represented by Rita Scaringi. The contact details for any request in relation to your rights listed below are: Francesca D’Angelo firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 031 3520 175.
The types of data processed are the following:
- Personal data: information regarding the identified or identifiable person, including that necessary (by law) to issue the purchase invoice;
- Browsing data: usually anonymous, but which associated with other data can make the user identifiable;
- Data provided by the user: via the form (see the privacy statement related to the form on this website), via e-mail or through the website. They are the e-mail contact data and that which the user provides in the form.
The purposes for which the data are processed are as follows:
- Browsing the website;
- Registration on the site for online purchases;
- Making online purchases;
- Subscription to the newsletter when making a purchase.
The legal basis is the purchase contract and, for registration to the newsletter, consent.
For the above-mentioned purposes, the website uses some cookies. Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Whereas c.d, cookies "third parties" are set by a website different to the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that remain on servers other than that of the site visited.
Our site uses two main types of cookies:
- PHPSESSID: is a technical cookie that is activated when the user opens the browsing page. At the end of the browsing session it is extinguished, and does not collect any personal information;
- PrestaShop: is a technical cookie that encrypts session information about the user browsing the site, for example, it checks that the user is logged in, the cart and the user's preferences on his account.
We point out that there are also profiling cookies which, based on the preferences you expressed while browsing a website, create a user profile in order to direct you to advertising in your capacity as a consumer or potential consumer in relation to what you have seen / purchased previously. Our site does not use profiling cookies.
For technical cookies consent is not required, but they can be uninstalled through your browser with the links inserted at the end of this information.
We inform you, however, that the removal of technical cookies could make it difficult or even completely or partially prevent visiting our website and, consequently, the possibility of buying on this site.
To change your browser settings in order to manage, disable or delete all cookies, you will find links to the most common browsers below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
If you are using a different browser, you will need to select the "cookie" entry in the guide and identify the relative modes.
The data collected will be processed automatically and manually, in compliance with the laws in force concerning the protection of personal data.
The data collected through cookies will be stored for subsequent browsing sessions until the user disables or deletes them. The data collected through the form will be kept for the period indicated in the information given to customers of our website (www.haqihana.com/content/3-privacy-policy)
The data will be processed by Haqihana itself or by parties authorized by the same or by Data Processors or consultants chosen by the same in compliance with art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 and the current regulations on the protection of personal data. The data will not be transferred abroad.
Finally, we inform you that in relation to the provision of your data you have the following rights summarized below:
- you may ask Haqihana for access to personal data to verify if they are present and their correction;
- you may request the deletion of data, their limitation or oppose the processing, without prejudice to the fact that the exercise of these rights (cancellation, limitation, opposition), while remaining legitimate the processing that took place up to that time, will result in the impossibility for you to be contacted for subsequent selections;
- may request that your data be delivered to you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device to guarantee the portability of the same or that they are transferred to subjects that you will indicate;
- you may make a complaint to a supervisory authority if any of your rights are not guaranteed (www.garanteprivacy.it).